Monday, February 11, 2008

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit
I'm all Anthropolgie-ed out today. I'm wearing a red cardigan with giant black buttons. The skirt is a winter white, almost felt like material and I have a black cardigan and black tights.



The Focal Point
My lacey Nine West Ruffle shoes. I actually saw a version of this outfit with these shoes in a magazine a while back.



I liked the shoes so much and the combination of the cream skirt and the dark tights that I had to go right out and create a version of it for myself. The colors are strong but sort of muted which keep them perfect for these dreary winter days.

4 comments:

fashiontemptress said...

I just love spectator heels. I wish I could find more of them.

Poochie said...

FT - Fall had a lot of B&W looks to them -
http://shoedaydreams.blogspot.com/2007/08/classic-cap-toes.html

You may score some on sale, but I think this trend will stay into the Spring so don't fear!

Luv
Poochie

Dog Friendly Dallas said...

i love spectator heels as well, and yours are gorgeous!

Poochie said...

Thank you Jenny!
Luv
Poochie