Thursday, February 21, 2008

Virtual Window Shopping

So after a crap-tastic week, I needed a little virtual window shopping to cheer me up (or depress me with longing even more. It depends on how you look at it, I guess). These are some of my new favorites. I need to figure out how to get these into my closet.


Oh Deer! Jamocha - Zappos - $119

I love the mix of sequins, metallic leather and red suede heel. This is one gorgeous shoe with great vintage style. Perfect with jeans, floaty dresses and killer party outfits.


Stella McCartnery Tassle Pumps - Barney's $275 on sale! (limited sizes)

For a faux leather shoe they have a real organic feel and the shape of the wood platform is great. I like the modern school girl vibe too.


Derek Lam Clara - Barney's - $595

These pale creamy pink sandals are so snuggly looking that I would wear them right now with warm tights then, in the Spring, they would be a great chunky neutral shoe for all the floral dresses coming out.


Manolo Blahnik Catalina d'Orsay - Neiman Marcus - $655

How much more girly and perfect can you get - bright pink and black with feathers. And the curvy d'Orsay makes your feet and legs look amazing. I would wear these constantly.


Manolo Blahnik Pumamod - Barney's - $645

This patent peep-toe heel is why I love a white shoe. I know a lot of folks don't but how classy and adorable are these?


Marc by Marc Jacobs Double Strap Mary Jane - Barney's - $440

Patent. Red. Mary Jane. 'Nough said.


Manolo Blahnik Sedaraby - Barney's - $665

I have the camo Sedarabys and I just adore them but this peacock color (one of my favorites) is stunning too. This is an amazing shoe. A classic piece that would never be out of style. I've worn mine with jeans and dressy.

That cheered me up a bit. Now I'm distracted and scheming versus mopey and a big sourpuss.

2 comments:

aschlee said...

I was browsing your blog and I was stopped dead in my scrolling when I saw this bottom Manolo Blahnik. I absolutely love this particular pair *sigh*. anywho, good selection :)

Anonymous said...

OMFG...
im am in love with those Manolo Blahnik's...
they are one of my die hard favorites...
it my dream to own one..
maybe some day ill make that dream a reality... :)

Happy Holiday