Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'll Fly Away

I saw these heels from Head Over Heels over on the Schuh's website a while back but they didn't carry my size so I sort of forgot about them. But then I was on the Shoewawa site and they were featuring them so I decided to take a quick peek at them again.

I'm still smitten and they carry my size. They're winging their way to me now.

I'm not going to fill this with a lot of words, just take a look at how adorable they are. That's pretty much all you need.















Adorable round toe, pink and grey bird pattern edging and lining (I love the secret pattern) and the bird applique. They are pretty close to perfect.

The only problem is that it was hard for me to choose the grey or the black, which is equally cute.





In the end I chose the grey. Maybe I'll end up getting the black pair too. Too cute!

7 comments:

fashiontemptress said...

Ooh, I think I might have to partake of those myself.

Anonymous said...

Black is always appropriate, but to find lovely shoes in pink AND grey? Swoon....

Poochie said...

temptress - you should go for it!

Luv
Poochie

fashiontemptress said...

Yeah I probably will. Let me know what the fit is like. I want to make sure I order the right size since we have to pay an arm and a leg to get them shipped.

Sheryl W said...

oh.....I like these shoes, although I would like them better if they came in other colors. :D

Anonymous said...

I hope you dont mind me joining in. Glad to hear you like our shoes! I hope they fit well. Any problems, please dont hesitate to contact us.
Lee
Internet manager for Schuh

Poochie said...

Lee -
Thank you for stopping by!

I just love them and wore them the other day (and featured them on the site again). They're very very comfortable too!

Luv
Poochie