Friday, May 9, 2008

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit
Finally, I get to wear some of my new shoes for this season. Plus a new shirt. For some reason I can't find my shirt on Old Navy's site or on Polyvore, so this will have to approximate. The color is the same but my shirt is a collarless polo with short sleeves. It was so comfy. I went neutral with a khaki skirt and brought a cropped denim jacket in case it was cold in the office.




The Focal Point
I've been waiting for a sunny day to wear these Bettye Muller slingbacks. The fabric is a pique, I think with a great botanical print. I like how the fabric is in the toe area too, although I don't want to get it messed up. It's too pretty.



I don't think I had a pair from this designer before but I really like them. They feel very solid and well made. I got them from Simply Soles. The colors are warm and a bit muted so they will go with kind of preppy-ish items as well as safari looks too.

No comments: