Sunday, June 8, 2008

Parties, Patterns and Pyramids

Tonight we went to a housewarming party for dear friends of ours, one of whom is an amazing artist (check out her stuff!)

We brought one of our traditional gifts - Bread, Salt and Wine - which is taken from this scene in It's A Wonderful Life.

It's always great to get together with our friends especially when we meet new people that they bring to the mix. There is always great food, a few drinks and tons of dogs running around.

And then sometimes it turns into a human pyramid... not sure how that happened but I was in the middle.


This photo is by redwazzo to protect the somewhat innocent, including me.

I wore a grey fitted tee from Gap, a camel and grey floral patterned skirt, my Tiby Daisy flats and a new carved hairclip I got at the wedding I went to last weekend.





Now I'm home and tired and full up from all the yummy treats! Thanks to the host and hostess with the most-ess!

No comments: