Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We Are Overcome

Posts may be coming a little slow around here because we have become a wee bit distracted.

And this is the reason why....



Oh yes, I've discovered TrueBlood on HBO and am now obsessively watching the show on demand over and over.

It's disturbingly right up my alley. Yum!




So, if I'm slow with the writing then you will now exactly where to find me... plopped down in front of the TV, remote control in hand, ready to pause and rewatch the good stuff!

If you like a good romantic, mysterious, paranormal, flirty sexy show, then you might want to check it out. I'm resisting reading the books so I can draw the enjoyment out as long as possible.

Le Sigh!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you read the Twilight series? I haven't watched TrueBlood yet, but this clip makes me think that it's very, very similar in plot.

Unknown said...

Hi Lover!
Back from NYC!
I'll be posting some photos...in a few days, 'cause I still don't have them on my laptop! So then you can take a look at them!
I loved NY! It rained, but just for 2 days ;)

Oh I love those Manolo Shoes...I wish I had a pair!
How much did they cost?

Anonymous said...

Isn't it a great show! I have read all of her books.

Poochie said...

Polgarra

It is far far too good! I'm just starting on the books but am trying to pace myself.

Luv
Poochie

birthday bottle service said...

True Blood is one of my favorite supernatural series on television. I love it! :)