Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ensemble du Jour

I realized that I have been sadly lacking on talking about any thing I've been wearing lately. I can't believe I've let such an oversight happen!

Frankly, I've just been swamped with work and outside activities - beekeeping classes, town stuff, bringing work home, taking days off to lobby at the state capitol, planning for new members of the family and looking into all kinds of trips around the globe. Plus trying to plan out more meals and I have at least three books I'm in the middle of.

Frankly I'm spent.

So to be totally slack, here is sample of outfits I've worn over the past few weeks. Each links back to the Polyvore page with details. And I have a ton more photos on Flickr.

1-12-09
1-12-09 - by Princess Poochie on Polyvore.com

1-13-09
1-13-09 - by Princess Poochie on Polyvore.com

1-14-09
1-14-09 - by Princess Poochie on Polyvore.com

1-15-09
1-15-09 - by Princess Poochie on Polyvore.com

1-16-09
1-16-09 - by Princess Poochie on Polyvore.com

1-23-09
1-23-09 - by Princess Poochie on Polyvore.com

1-22-09
1-22-09 - by Princess Poochie on Polyvore.com

1-26-09
1-26-09 - by Princess Poochie on Polyvore.com

Some of these are representative pieces, so let me know if there is an item you have a question about. As you can see this sort of gets me through January. Maybe I'll catch up more over the weekend.

By the way, I'm on Twitter all of the time. If you want to catch up with me there, I hope you send me a tweet!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those polka dot shoes are adorable and I love the star tights!

Frankie said...

Great colour choices...I NEED those star tights x

Katie said...

i love that you're taking bee keeping classes- that is so cool!

i covet those star tights. <3

Poochie said...

I love those tights too. They came from one of my favorite stores for tights and stockings - Joy of Socks - http://www.joyofsocks.com/Silver_Stars_Tights_p/lfl_361_9.htm

Luv
Poochie