Saturday, March 21, 2009

Can You Keep A Secret?


I'm sorry I've been almost non-existent this past week. For my job and client it is pretty much the busiest time of the year. My main client is a furniture company and we've been getting ready for Furniture Market which happens twice a year here. This is when dealers and retailers come from all over the world to see the new designs created by manufacturers and decide what they are going to carry in their stores for you to buy.

I've spent the last week (including until 10 last night) at the showroom getting the rooms for a new brand ready. Basically getting rooms constructed, huge graphics up, pictures and shelves hung, etc.

Exhausting.

The new brand I'm working on is a celebrity line (hmm... who is a celebrity that does a lot of home related things and has a great love of the above pictured ingredient?) and it's a lot to get ready for. So, that's what's been keeping me away!

By the way, this new line looks gorgeous. I can't wait to share it with you. Soon!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Hmmmm... would she happen to be a fellow y'all-er?

Poochie said...

Could be... Could be...