Sunday, August 30, 2009

Why are you keeping secrets from me?

I would like the reponsible parties to please fess up.

How is it possible that no one has let me know about these over the top ridiculously silly yet cute customized candy pink bunny mary janes by Em and Sprout?



No. I had to find out about it by seeing Miss TWiNKiE CHAN's flickr update.

WHAT IF I HADN'T LOOKED!!!! Then where would I be? Huh? Huh? Answer me THAT!!!



Not only does she do bunnies and kitties but ladybugs and turtles....



Oh, and shirts too. I love the Winking Kitty...




But I think I'm going to have to get the Sailor shirt.




I'm very disappointed in all of you for keeping this cuteness from me.


8 comments:

WendyB said...

LOL -- adorable.

kristophine said...

This was exactly what I needed to see today.

trust me pomegranate said...

o.o!
so cutes! mucho ♥

Intrinsically Florrie said...

Oh those bunny shoes are amazing- just adorable. =D

Florrie x

Tina L. Hook said...

I would love to see which ones you select for yourself, Darling.

StyleSpy said...

Oh, no. Nononononononono. Very cute -- if you're under the age of twelve. Otherwise? Nononononononono.

@SEBBYWOOD said...

OMG ultra cuteness. These are amazing!

jennine said...

omg you and those slippers would cause a cute black hole there'd be so much cute compacted in one space.