Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Days of Intention - Day Four: Paris Perfection

Scenario:

Maybe falling in love with Paris is trite and expected. But I couldn't help it. I only had a brief taste on my first trip but I loved the city. I felt connected. I'm the type of person that trusts their gut when it comes to leaping and not looking. I've did that when I met my husband-to-be and I did that on other moves. I wouldn't start doubting myself now.

But I can't pick-up and move there just yet. That plan is there. The seed has been planted. It will just take a while to grow. I just have to be patient.

Of course, patience isn't my strong suit, so I'm going to have to appease myself with more visits. And I think I need one this year. It's been several years since my last trip and I need to go back. To take a deeper dive. To walk the streets and immerse myself as much as I can.

I am not envisioning a day that is filled with glittering experiences but a simpler time. I want to work in a visit with some other blogger friends. I'd love to have a shopping excursion to favorite stores or discovering new ones. Maybe hot chocolate at Angelina's and over to Colette's. I've seen Paris in the winter but now I want to see it in a more expansive time.

Ideal date:

May 28th

2 comments:

WendyB said...

Meet ya there! :-)

Poochie said...

Is that a promise, Miss Wendy?