Monday, June 14, 2010

Ensemble du Jour - 6-9-10

I was very excited when I recieved my new Camilla Skovgaard heels that I had to find a way to wear them right away. They are so cool and structural so they needed an equally fun outfit to go with them. So I decided to match them up with my trompe l'oeil Rosalind Keep dress in pink and black.



A simple black cardigan keeps it work-ready and me from freezing in the office AC.



I thought the Paraphernalia necklace worked perfectly with the graphic lines of the dress and heels.



The perfect round toe...



What I love about the dress is that it's really just a straight-forward jersey tank dress but the addition of the drawing makes it just more. It was perfect to then go out after work and meet up with some friends for dinner too.

4 comments:

WendyB said...

Great outfit -- that dress is fun.

leanne pizio said...

I was happy to be able to see this outfit in person....and as usual, Tony looked fabulous! the shoes went on for miles!

hiyaluv said...

the dress is great! and the shoes-well you know how i feel about those! :0smiles, gina

Shoe Fanatic said...

Nice outfit, Lovely Shoes