Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spring Kicks

Although you may not think so, I'm kind of a fan of Payless.  They're doing well (pretty well) with their designer collaborations and have some cute shoes.  If you're looking for some fun flats for spring and summer, these are cute and affordable options.

I really think these Lela Rose Carolina black flats ($35) are interesting. They're not totally peep-toe so they'd still work in the office but aren't plain jane.



Also by Lela Rose are these Miraflores flats ($35) that are really neat with their mixed materials. I especially like the knot detail on the toe and they'd be great to ground a sundress or with a denim skirt/shorts.




I adore gingham, especially in the summer. It just says sunny skies to me.  These American Eagle Audrey knot ballet flats are so sweet ($17, in multiple fabrics).



I love that Isabel Toledo is back.  I've been wearing my oxfords and flats all winter and I think these urban Mesh flats ($35) would be great walking around or biking around the city shoes.



And the Champion Gem skimmers ($28) just say "yoga shoe", which to me equals comfort.  They come in black as well and the toe band is adjustable. I like to wear shoes like these to walk around our favorite near-by destination, the mountain town of Asheville, because they are soft and light on my feet.  Perfect for shopping on a relaxing weekend.




I still love my heels, I promise, but with all the cute flats out now, it's hard not to get get my eye redirected.

No comments: