Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Patchwork Desires

What would you do?  I have this pair of interesting (amazing?!?) Vivienne Westwood oxfords sitting by my desk right now.  But I'm trying to be frugal and am considering sending them back.  They fit perfectly but I can't say that I need them.

But they are so unique and so sold out that I know if I change my mind there would be no going back.

Plus, how cool are they? One shoe is a deep periwinkle patent with the coraly-red cap toe while the other is tan buff with a swooping cap in the coral.






I guess I should be good and send them back, but oh the temptation......

4 comments:

Lara said...

If they're sold out everywhere, have you considered selling them on eBay and making some money off of them? I'd see what they're selling for.
I made double on a pair of Jeffrey Campbell wedges I just couldn't justify.

They are super cute though!

Ashe @ Dramatis Personae said...

Damn... I was kind of hoping I could just order a pair of the buff/coral! They're really good... but for me I know the two different colors would be too much... you on the other hand... is there too much in a pair of shoes?

Pearl Westwood said...

I was talking to a girl in Westwood at the weekend, she had them on with a dress and little ankle socks they look amazing, and yep sold out! I would keep them for sure!

TheShoeGirl said...

Oh I LOVE them!!!!!!