Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sugar Addiction

I admit it.  I'm totally addicted to these candy colored bags from Furla. Plastic-y, bright, perfect for Summer.  I trying to stop myself from buying them all.

They come in a slew of juicy colors - Mango, Avocado, Acai, Dragon Fruit, Passion Fruit and then refreshing clear, snappy black and clear and tri-toned red, clear and pink.











These babies, priced at $195,  are selling out fast! Mango yellow and Passion Fruit orange are still available on the Furla site, but Acai blue and Dragon Fruit pink are out.  The 3 clear options are best sourced by calling the stores, I haven't seen them online.

Dillards has pink, green, yellow and orangeMacy's still has Avocado green and the Black/Clear combo.

I may or may not have bought a few of these.... you'll just have to wait and see.  But don't wait to get one for yourself.  They're super cute and then we can be twin stars!

4 comments:

arabelle said...

they are seriously my obsession. can't wait to see which ones you purchased!

Faith J. said...

WOW! Love! I've never seen these before!

WendyB said...

Soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Im looking for my fisrt candy bag, I'm trying to get the pink one, but I do not know if there's more than one pink I only saw on the website the Dragon fruit rose. The one that I'm looking for is like the second photo you shown ( one pink and one orange)

Do you know which color is it? I do not want to order the wrong color :(

I will appreciate your help!!

Thank you very much