Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ensemble du Jour - 3-24-12

Yeah! An Outfit of the Day!

 I finally had the chance to wear one of my new print dresses for spring.  I was going to the farmer's market and a lunch meet-up so how cute would it be to wear my new ModCloth A Hen-chant for Eggs-ellence Dress.  I mean, could the print be any better?




I paired it with a black cardi and a vintage purse and my Lillybee Jessica peep-toe mary janes.



The weather is finally getting to that perfect point where you can wear the fun dresses and pretty heels. 

It's my favorite part of the season!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool.

Anonymous said...

cute!

WendyB said...

You didn't wear the chicken necklace with it?!

Poochie said...

Wendy

Of course I did. You just can't see it in the pic. I should have taken a better shot!

Poochie