Thursday, December 6, 2012

Jingle All The Way


Charlotte Olympia is a woman after my own heart.  I love a good themed shoe.

And how adorable are these Christmas Pudding-tastic flats.  I would wear the heck out of these and even pair them up with a red and white reindeer sweater.





But even better are these sexy mistletoe platform pumps.  Simple, elegant but just a wee bit quirky.  Too pretty to be tacky but almost wanting to be.   I love them.







Her Christmas collection even includes a Christmas Pudding clutch, Jingle Bell ankle strap heels and glitter kitty flats.  It's too much goodness!

Now I must talk myself out of a bow-adorned Pandora clutch!


2 comments:

Delta said...

I wear Christmasy rhinestone clip earrings on my plain shoes and love the look. Once in a while I can find the right shoe clips but the earrings work great.

It's also amazing what you can do with a pair of Payless shoes and a glue gun.

Unknown said...

Nine West is the most well liked women's shoes brand. In Nine West shoes brand, you will get the ultimate pumps and high heels shoes. BeStylish is one in all the most important online shoes stores, wherever you get varied style of nine West shoes.