Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Walking on Clouds

How amazing are these Cloud & Rainbow heels from Thea Cadabra!  

Now this is a woman after my own heart. I love a pair shoes with a bit of the fantastical about them.


Thea has been making shoes since the 70s when she could find shoes fabulous enough to match her style. You must check out her archives!

Her shoes had to be an influence for my other favorite witty designer, Ashely Dearborn. I am lucky to have 3 of her designs including my favorite ROY G BIV -




Ashley seems to have stopped designing but Thea is still doing custom orders. I know a few bloggers who would look perfect in her Boudior designs.


 Thea Cadabra image via Northampton Museum and Art Gallery.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! It Beautiful.

Debashree Das said...

Ver Nice & intresting Blog Dear