Thursday, August 6, 2015

No Longer a Secret - THE Boot for Fall - Sergio Rossi Secret

Every season I have a mental list of items that I've fallen in love with. Items that I "have to have or I'll just die". Items that just seem as if they were made for me and will just make the everything I own even more perfect.

I had a list going on Pinterest and an album of screencaps in my phone of things I was keeping an eye out for to get for Fall 2015. Things that were lovely and, hopefully, soon to be mine.

Yeah, everything flew out he window when I saw these boots.


Dammit Diane Kruger, Elle and Sergio Rossi!

Behold the Secret over-the-knee boot.
 




Burgundy is the  color of Fall, especially this year, and pairs perfectly with black, grey and charcoal. I'm going to be wearing these with this great JCrew wrap around skirt, black dresses and a smoke knit dress I have.  Everything will be more sleek and just a bit sexier.

Oh, I hope they fit perfectly.



No comments: